Women’s Sports Committee
WOMEN SPORTS COMMITTEE
The Women Sport Committee in Dubai Sports Council was formed according to the directives of H.H. Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President , Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, and the full support of H.H Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai, Chairman of Dubai Sports Council. And to implement the strategic plan for the Dubai Sports Council, Women Sports Committee is being boosted by all means to promote Women sports in Dubai.
CREATION OF THE WSC
The WSC was formed in 2006 as permanent committee aiming to promote women sports' practice in physical activity and professional sports, and to prepare females to the level of competing in local, regional and global competitions.
- Ms. Moaza Al Marri member of the Board of Dubai Sports Council is the president of the WSC.
VISION AND MISSION
"Towards a promising future in women sports in Dubai".
- "We are working together to promote the culture of women's sports, and provide best opportunities for women to be in sports and support them for major sporting achievements ".
- To raise awareness of sports' culture for women and its importance for health and spirits, and urge them to make of sport a lifestyle.
- To communicate and cooperate with the related sports departments in Dubai to support Women sports.
- To work on the integration of female citizens in sports action and participate in sports events.
- Develop an annual program of sports events and cultural gatherings promoting women sports for all women group ages and nationalities.
Copyright © 2017 - 2018 | Dubai Sports Council | All rights reserved. Website policy
The Website is maintained and managed by Dubai Sports Council.
Download DSC App now!